Many people around the world love to have pancakes in their breakfast, however, weight issues & others problems make us think twice before having the tasty pancake. So here is your perfect solution. Prepare this healthy low-fat mix & get some tasty pancakes in this holiday season.
1. Dried blueberries- ½ cup
2. Salt- As per taste
3. Baking powder- 2 tsp
4. Light brown sugar- 3 tbsp
5. Ground cinnamon- 1 tsp
6. All purpose flour- 1 cup
7. Pecans- ½ cup (diced & toasted)
8. Whole wheat flour- ½ cup
• Take a medium sized bowl & combine together blueberries along with brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, whole wheat flour, baking powder, pecan & all purpose flour.
• Whisk all the ingredients well.
• In another bowl, mix canola oil (2 tbsp) along with large eggs (2), skimmed buttermilk (1 ½ cup) & large egg white (2).
• Now transfer the blueberry mixture into a large sized bowl & add the wet ingredients.
• Stir well to blend the ingredients properly.
• For every pancake remember to add ¼ cup of batter.