Papaya is an excellent source of digestive enzyme papain. It has the potential to resist constipation. When it is continuously taken for almost three days, it is beneficial for intestines & also for stomach. It is useful for resisting cancer & also it can fight against colon infections. Papaya has also been recommended for morning sickness & for nausea. You can even directly apply it on the skin pores. This outstanding source of fibre can control your cholesterol level & also improve your cardiovascular system.
1. Crushed ripe papaya- 5 cup
2. Orange juice- ¼ cup
3. Dry pectin- 1.75 ounce
4. White sugar- 5 cups
• Take large size bowl & pour together orange juice, papaya & pectin.
• Now place it in medium heat.
• Stir the mixture well & allow it to boil.
• When it begins to boil add the sugar & again stir continuously.
• Remove from the heat & laden the jam in a firmed lid sterilized container.
• Cover the top & let it cool down to room temperature.