We love to colour our hair & experiment with different looks. But at the same time we are getting scared of damaging our hair. So we need to be aware of some do’s & don’ts about the hair dyeing process, so that we can enhance our beauty without any damages.
• To protect stain on your neck as well as hands, you need to wear gloves & cover your neck & shoulder with a cloth or towel. Vaseline has been found to be useful for protecting strains.
• Before applying the colour you should follow the allergy test as per the instruction. When everything goes well then you can then apply it over your hair.
• Don’t apply conditioner on that particular day of dyeing. You also need to avoid henna before applying colour over your hair.
• Never ever try to colour your eyelashes as well as eyebrows.
• When you are dyeing your hair for the first time then you should go to the professional hair specialist. They could guide you about the perfect colour as well as the perfect procedure.
• Make sure that you are keeping (dyes) at a distance from your kids.
• Try to avoid perming or hair straightening just after applying the colour. It can leave a bad impact over your hair.
• If you don’t prefer the colour that comes with your hair, don’t try to apply another colour instantly. Excessive use of chemicals can damage your hair.
• You need to be aware of semi permanent & permanent colours, so that you can decide which one you like to go for.