Hair gel is a quite helpful option to smooth your hair & get back its shine. It’s also quite popular as a style lotion. It helps you to try out different styles. However knowing about the proper application is necessary to get the best result.
Preparing hair gel:
• For the major component of hair gel, you need to use the flax seed. It averts blockage of arteries.
• Take a cup of water & boil it with 2 tsp of these seeds.
• Boil them thoroughly & then allow it to cool for almost 1/2 an hour.
• When the mixture becomes moderately cold, pour 1-2 drops of lavender oil into the mixture.
• Arrange for an outspread mouth of jar & pour the mixture into it.
• You homemade hair gel is ready & you can start to use it anytime.
Things you need to memorize:
• Firstly pour a minimum amount of gel into your palm & smear it on your palms. Now rub it over your hair.
• You can use the palm for getting different hair styles.
• You can reinvigorate your hair gel by smearing the wet hands over your hair.
• Then blow dry your hair until it gets dry well.
• Use the hair brush for the hair ends for blow drying your hair.
• For evenly distributing the gel into your hair, you need to use the comb with an outspread tooth.