Dry skin is one of common problems faced by most of the people during the winter time.
It has been noted that frequently taking bath and cold weather is one of the biggest reasons for the dry skin and few very important suggestions have been provided by American Osteopathic college of dermatology to help prevent the skin from drying.
- Bath no more than once a day and for better skin try to use lukewarm water for bathing as it’ll prevent you from cold and also keep your skin fresh.
- Try to use some kind of mild soap or gentle cleanser that won’t dry your skin and leave good results on your skin.
- Scrubbing is very bad for skin so don’t practice it while bathing or even drying your skin after taking bath.
- After bath apply some kind of moisturizer that will leave soothing effect for skin.
- Try to use sunscreen daily as it will protect you from harmful rays of sun that can affect your skin.
- Run a humidifier at home during the winter to protect you from the cold air.
These were some really effective suggestions that can protect your skin from drying at winter time.