Boost energy, increase concentration and fight fatigue through easy and nutritious food item that are listed below:
- Bananas are rated most cheap, nutritious and ideal snack.
- They are non fattening unless eaten in bunches.
Benefits of eating bananas:
- Bananas are potassium rich that help to control blood pressure.
- Bananas are laden with tryptophan and tyrosine precursor to neurotransmitter serotonin and dopamine; “Happy neurotransmitter”.
- They counter hyperacidity.
- They are fibre rich and help to prevent constipation.
- Coffee and tea eventually leads to dehydration and dullness whereas soy and soy products help to stabilize blood sugar taking away gnawing in the tummy and sleepiness.
Benefits of eating soy and soy products:
- Soy is low carbohydrate and high quality protein source meal; hence helps to stabilize blood sugar.
- They have a good satiety value.
- Help to maintain hormonal imbalance that lead to weight gain.
- Soy is rich in cancer fighting antioxidant like isoflavone.
- Apples are weight losers’ friendly fruit.
Benefits of eating apples:
- Apple sweetness comes from fructose; a simple sugar for a quick energy boost.
- They play an important role in sustaining blood sugar levels as they are rich in complex carbohydrate that ensures constant flow of energy.
- Apples are fibre rich and hence help to maintain cholesterol levels, hardening of arteries; thus reducing risk of heart attack.
- Figs are less eaten rich source of few nutrients.
Benefits of eating figs:
- Figs are an excellent source of potassium, an important mineral that keep blood pressure low, prevents water retention treating post menopausal syndrome.
- They are a good source of vitamin B6 that leads to production of mood boosting serotonin.
- They offer good satiety because of high fibre content.
- Figs are a good source of calcium, which promotes bone density.
- Dried brownish apricots are perfect for mid meal snacks.
Benefits of eating apricots:
- Apricots are low on calories and contains small amount of carbohydrates.
- They have enough fibre to control hunger pangs.
- Apricots are rich in iron and hence good to treat anemia.
- They contain significant amount of copper that helps to make iron available to your body.
- Apricots contain high amount of beta carotene and lycopene that helps to fight carcinogens.
- Yoghurt can be eaten either sweet, spicy or with fruit/ vegetable.
Benefits of eating yoghurt:
- Yoghurt contains live bacteria that is good for digestion and high quality protein.
- It can help to combat hunger pang and thirst.
- Yoghurt is rich in 10 vital nutrients; calcium, phosphorus, vitamin B2, B12 and B5, iodine, zinc, potassium, protein and molybdenum.
- It is a great protection against osteoporosis, cold, tummy upset, anemia and blood pressure.
- A cup of tea can be beneficial is sipped judiciously.
Benefits of drinking tea:
- Tea contains amino acid called theanine, which has relaxing properties.
- It has antioxidants that combats free radicals, which helps to prevent degenerative diseases like heart disease.
- Green tea is far more beneficial then black tea.