Green tea is one of the most popular beverages among all age groups. It’s also knows as a Chinese medicine, which helps for treating depression as well as headache. During the whole processing it goes through very minimum oxidant. This lime yellow coloured refreshing tea is always a good option to get some relief from your day long stresses. Some valuable nutritional benefits of green tea are follows:
Nettle is one of the nature’s gifted herbs which is full of benefits, specially while ingested in the tea form. It’s a rich supplier of vitamins as well as zinc, magnesium, potassium, carotene, iron, calcium etc.
• Nettle tea is a great remedy for women suffering from tremendous bleeding as well as from premenstrual syndrome. It has the potential to treat anemia.
• It’s a rich supplier of sterols, which is responsible for the enlarged prostate. Nettle tea is able to lower the DHT activities.
Boost energy, increase concentration and fight fatigue through easy and nutritious food item that are listed below:
- Bananas are rated most cheap, nutritious and ideal snack.
- They are non fattening unless eaten in bunches.
Benefits of eating bananas:
- Bananas are potassium rich that help to control blood pressure.
- Bananas are laden with tryptophan and tyrosine precursor to neurotransmitter serotonin and dopamine; “Happy neurotransmitter”.
- They counter hyperacidity.
- They are fibre rich and help to prevent constipation.
It has potential to fight against cancer. In fact it’s a good remedy for rheumatoid arthritis patients. People suffering from high cholesterol level can consume green tea. It can also fight against infections. It’s a good treatment for headache & depression. In china green tea has been repudiated as a medicine.