The cabbage soup diet is considered an ideal diet for those who want to shed pounds in just seven days. It’s no doubt, a dream diet for all those who want to follow a diet and lose ten pounds in a week.
The biggest advantage attached to this diet is that the more soup we take, the more weight we shed.
But before going for any such diet you must consider the related pros and cons. Without any doubt, there are some advantages of that diet but keep in mind that there are also some disadvantages too and headache is one of them.
You must remember that all you can take are just the leaves of a cabbage.
Some advantages of cabbage soup diet weight loss:
- The soup you take, the more weight you loss
- There is a plenty of water in that soup and everyone knows that water is proven way to lose weight
- The diet is very low in calories.
- You don’t feel appetite for a long time after having the soup.
- If you are following the cabbage soup diet, you still can eat beef.
- You need to follow it just for a week
- Many people say that they have headache by following that cabbage soup diet.
- It is, indeed, an effective way to shed 10 pounds in a week but after losing 10 pounds, you have to move on to other regular diet.
- You can just consume water or unsweetened fruit juice as you can’t take alcohol or soft rinks with that cabbage diet.
- You must keep in mind that the major part of the weight loss from such diet comes from muscle mass and water instead of the fat.
If you really considering following such diet to lose weight, it is better for you to know the advantages as well as disadvantages. You may not hurt by consuming a couple of cups of this soup for few days but it can’t be used as a continuous diet. You must seek help of a nutrition specialist before going to any such diet and your doctor can tell you better what diet is better for you or what is not better.
Articles published in CoolHealthTips.com are unique and property of the site only. Copying Content or Publishing Article from CoolHealthTips.com is strictly not allowed and against Site’s policy.