1. Various defining features of high cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
• Cholesterol often observes in some of the foodstuffs you consume.
• It is the human body which produces the quantity of cholesterol that further is converted into hormones, vitamin D and some other substances to assist your body to absorb the foods.
• Blood is diluter and cholesterol is greasy. It is the image of oil and water which cannot be mixed. To pass through in the blood flows, cholesterol is passed in diminutive inclusions known as the lipo proteins. The tiny enclosures of high cholesterol are ended on fats (lipid) on the internal level and proteins resting on the external level. These two sorts of lipo proteins take cholesterol throughout the body. Therefore, it is very vital to have a robust quantity of both.
• Low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol often becomes the reason of dreadful cholesterol in the body.
• High LDL cholesterol moves towards the blood vessels. The higher level of LDL in the blood becomes the reason of a sudden heart attack or other heart diseases.
• High density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol is occasionally identified as fine cholesterol.
• Too much cholesterol in the blood can cause some severe damages such as chest pain, high blood pressure, diabetes, hypertension, anxiety, irritation and heart diseases.
2. Symptoms and causes of high cholesterol
There are many symptoms of high cholesterol which are discussed as follow
2.1 Binge eating
Emotional eating is called as the binge eating which includes various and different kinds of foodstuffs such as red meat, butter, cheese, pizzas, red chilly, green chilly, spicy and oily meat, mutton curry, chicken curry, sweets and pastries etc. Therefore, the people indulge in the high cholesterol.
Among the symptoms of high cholesterol, smoking becomes the major reason of high cholesterol. It makes the lungs functions polluted and smoky. The inhaling as well as the exhaling system is destroyed due to continuous smoking which at end takes the people towards several kinds of diseases such as high cholesterol, asthma; breathe throbbing, chest pain, cancer and headache etc.
Perhaps, the most common symptom of high cholesterol is the obesity. Today, millions of the people have indulged in the diseases of obesity which led them towards the high cholesterol. The oily, spicy and cookies stuffs are the major causes of overweight and high cholesterol, artery disorder, gall bladder, stroking and anxiety etc.
2.4 Heart diseases
Some heart disorders becomes the reason of high cholesterol such as chest paining, stroking, squeezing, sweating, vomiting, nausea, lack of breathing, faintness and heart shivering etc.
The high cholesterol is occurred due to some strokes such as weakness of face, arm, leg, uncertainty, complexity in talking and perception, eye pain, failure of balance, lack of synchronization, giddiness, nausea, vomiting, fever, fainting, spasms and yet coma.
2.6 Lack of exercise
Continuous binge eating and lack of brisk walking or jogging often leads the people towards high cholesterol and heart diseases. In this regard, the medical practitioners are of the view that millions of the people are involving in high cholesterol due to fewer aptitudes of exercises. Whatever people eat, it just stores in the body and increases near by the surface of artery functions which creates high cholesterol at end. So, people involve in various and different kinds of diseases like chest pain, stroking, breathe throbbing, anxiety and irritation etc.
3. Diagnosis of high cholesterol
• There are some unique diagnoses of high cholesterol which can be taken at home within a short span of time like Choles Trak, and BioSafe Cholesterol Panel diagnose. Such a diagnosis would provide you a complete report of lipid profile and all kinds of symptoms of high cholesterol.
• Certain blood diagnosis is taken by the laboratory scientists that consist of C- reactive protein (CRP) for checking high cholesterol, insulin quantity and blood pressure. A high white blood cell count diagnosis is also taken for measuring the quantity of high cholesterol. More and more, the diagnosis of high cholesterol is taken with the tests of elevated fibrinogen and lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2. These tests are usually taken for investigating the causes of high cholesterol, blood clotting and various other diseases.
• Skin diagnosis is become very important in examining the level of high cholesterol. The high skin diagnosis confers the increased menace for atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, stroking, chest pain, nausea, vomiting, depression and serious heart disease.
4. High Cholesterol Treatment
• During the conditions of high cholesterol, you will have to consult a doctor. So, your high lipoproteins and high cholesterol could be examined and treated easily. In this regard, the tests of HDL and LDL are prescribed by your doctor.
• Your diet is the most concerning issue during the situations of high cholesterol because it could cause you towards certain other dangerous diseases such as blood pressure, diabetes, depression, hypertension, lack of sleeping and irritation etc. Therefore, it is absolutely necessary for you to have a bite of simple food like vegetables, fruits, juices, cottage cheese, and skim milk etc. More and more beneficial thing in lessening high cholesterol is the use of 20 glasses of water at daily times.
• Start with aerobic exercises because it will reduce your body fats and makes you healthy and smart. It includes brisk walking, jogging, sprinting, swimming, yoga, jumping, weight lifting and football etc. Therefore, aerobic exercise will not only eliminate your chances of high cholesterol but it would also discharge the chances of other fatling diseases and symptoms like diabetes, blood pressure, stroking, depression and artery disorders etc.
• If you have a saturated fats and high cholesterol, then it is important for you to use the drugs of high cholesterol. These medications of high cholesterol would prevent the chances of high blood pressure and sudden heart attacks. The drug includes as the statins, HMG-CoA reductase which would play its major role in reducing the fats, high cholesterol, high diabetes level, high BP and artery perils etc. Therefore, it is always important for you to follow the drugs therapy which is given by your doctor in order to reduce the high cholesterol.
5. Prevention of high cholesterol
• Always follow the prescriptions of your doctor.
• Leave drugs i.e, smoking, hash, alcohols, cocaine and nicotine etc.
• Avoid of binge eating.
• Start regular aerobic exercises i.e, brisk walking, jogging, weight lifting, swimming, dancing etc.
• Eat nutritional foods i.e, vegetables, fruits, juices, white fish, cottage cheese, beans, pulses and beans etc.
• Drink at 15 glasses of water daily because it would minimize the quantity of high cholesterol.
• Use the medicines of reducing the high cholesterol, blood pressure, artery disease and diabetes etc.
• Hire a psychiatrist in your life because it is absolutely necessary for you in reducing the causes of high cholesterol, hypertension, manic disorder and bipolar depression etc.
Articles published in CoolHealthTips.com are unique and property of the site only. Copying Content or Publishing Article from CoolHealthTips.com is strictly not allowed and against Site’s policy.