Mouth ulcer is quite a painful white sore, which can appear on gums, lips, inner side portion of the cheek, tongue etc. It makes your eating as well as drinking quite painful. Mouth ulcer is also quite familiar as canker sores. This painful problem has various effective home remedies, but for some serious cases you need to consult with a professional doctor.
• To prevent any further injury, keep away from the chips, dry bread like foods that are made with sharp edges. You also need to avoid chewing gums, tobacco, coffee etc, which can make the situation even worse.
• Onion is a good source of sulfur, which is quite a good option for treating the mouth ulcer so try to have raw onions.
• With fresh coconut milk, try to gargle 3-4 times a day.
• Lack of vitamin C can cause mouth ulcer so ingesting orange juice is quite necessary.
• You can also gargle with hot & cold water alternatively.
• To rinse the mouth add little bit of sodium bicarbonate in the water.
• For stomach ulcer arrange some basil leaves & chew it with water. Try to do this twice a day, it will not only give your remedy for mouth ulcer but is also able to eliminate the bad smell.
• Pour coriander seeds (1tsp) in a cup of boiling water. Allow it to boil thoroughly & then filer it. 2-3 times daily use the water for your gargle.
• Try to keep distance from animal protein like- fish, meat etc.
• To get some relief you can also apply peppermint oil on the affected area.
• For some effective remedy you can also go for mulberry juice.
• Remember to include banana as well as curd in your daily morning meal (till you get cured).
• Prepare a mixture of coconut milk along with honey & softly massage the damaged gum regularly (if possible thrice a day).