In our life we always think about shaping out body, enhancing our looks and the main purpose behind this is just to attract others, we often overlook our mental health and freshness.
This is a proven fact that an intelligent and active mind is a best thing that can impress others, there must be a person in your surrounding who always remains calm and quiet and look’s wise he/she is quiet ordinary but his/her friends circle is quite big, can you guess why? The simple answer is that he/she has got a sharp mind.
Sharp minded people always attract others because intelligence has its own attraction factor and it is the sharp mind which keeps you ahead of others in the race of life.
Nature has given mental sharpness to many people but this never means that other can’t get for them; many people go for medical products like various supplements for making their mind active but this is not a very impressive way.
Here I am going to show you some other ways for making yourself mentally active and sharp without the aid of medicines.
- The first and foremost habit that can make your mind sharp is to challenge your mind, try to constantly play chess, solve puzzles or play Sudoku because these are not just games but a complete workout for your brain. Thus you should always get involved in those activities that are designed for mental testing and this way will bring natural sharpness to your mind.
- The physical exercise is also a good contributor of mental sharpness because it increases the blood flow into all parts of body including brain. Researches have proven that lack of physical activities tends to slower the mental performance so try some sort of physical workout for at least 30 minutes daily if you want to keep yourself physically and mentally active.
- One of the best ways to sharpen your mind is to increase your vocabulary, don’t let any word pass you by if you don’t know its meanings, just search for the meaning of each new word you hear. As it is said by scholars that words are more than just symbols of object, they carry a whole concept in them and when your vocabulary will be strong then your mind will automatically get sharper.
- Keeping up good observation about the things around you is another trick to make your mind sharp, wherever you are sitting or standing try to observe your surroundings instead of just staying idle. Observing the nature is also good for your spiritual health along with the mental health so be a good observer and your mind will get sharp automatically.
- Drinking good enough quantity of water in your daily routine is also best for your mind, you may be aware of the fact that 85% of human brain is of water so this is your responsibility to keep pumping up the water into your mind so that it can fresher and active all the time.
- In our daily routine we have to do different sort of calculations, nowadays every mobile phone carries a calculator and we never bother to do the calculation by our self and this is a complete injustice with our mind. Don’t make your mind dull by relying completely on the electronics, little calculations are also sort of exercise for your mind and you must challenge your mind through them.
These were some simple suggestions that can help you in keeping your mind fast and sharp and if you’ll make these activities a habit then you won’t require any supplement for mental sharpness.