Oily skin needs special care. It needs to be cleaned very frequently, because on oily skin pimples can appear at any moment as dirt and dust can get stuck on oily skins much more quickly. There are various products available in the market which are suitable for oily skin, but at the same time some home made products will give you some useful results.
• Create a mixture of honey (1/2 tsp), along with the lemon juice (1 tsp), egg white & brewer’s yeast powder. Apply the paste on your skin & leave it for almost 20-30 minutes. Then wash your face.
• Clay mask has also been recommended for the oily skin.
• Create a mixture of oatmeal, lemon juice & milk. Rub it on your skin & leave it for almost 20-30 minutes.
• Papaya is a good option as a cleanser; it has the potential to remove the dead skin. So create a pulp out of raw papaya & apply it on your skin.
• As an excellent remedy for the oily skin prepare a puree of fresh tomatoes & use it on your oily skin.
• You can also directly apply yoghurt on your skin or mix it with fuller’s earth.
• To create a egg white mask combine together skim milk powder (1 tbsp), egg white (1), spirit of camphor (1 tsp) & a few drops of essential mint oil. Beat the whole mixture well. Apply the light layer of castor oil (odourless) on your skin first & then use the egg white mask (thick layer). Let it lie for almost 15-20 minutes & then clean with warm water. After that, apply the water solution with apple cider vinegar.
A few features of oily skin:
• Suddenly looks shiny
• Pores become visible.
• Texture appears crass.
• It looks perfect after washing properly.
• The skin feels very oleaginous.