Pneumonia is a lungs infection or the inflammatory situation of lung. People suffering from such ailment can face breathing trouble. It can happen because of infection with fungi or bacteria or parasite or viruses or physical suffering to your lungs etc. Pneumonia can be mild to severe. When we are aware about its symptoms then we can get a clear idea about what we need to do next. So the following list of symptoms will help you to get back on your next step.
Some Signs of Pneumonia:
• Fever along with cough, which generates yellow or greenish phlegm is one of the most common symptoms of pneumonia. Sometimes they can also produce blood during cough & can also cause moist as well as sweaty skin.
• Chest pain & sweating is also quite common among people suffering from pneumonia. Many people also experience weakness as well as terrible headaches.
• Severity of pneumonia can be gauged by the count of the kind of organism, which caused the infection.
• In serious condition people can also experience some other complications too. When the infection transmits to the bloodstream, the ailment knows as bacteremia.
• Some signs of pneumonia resembles with common cold or flu. So sometimes we neglect it considering it to be just flu.
• Pus can also accumulate within the lung cavity in some of the serious cases. Sometimes antibiotics work well to ease the condition, however surgery is another options for severe patients.
• Lowering of appetite as well as heavy eyes are quite common among infants suffering from pneumonia. Among seniors, instability is common while people experience the ailment.
• Joint pains, blueness of skin, mood swings are also considered to be symptoms of pneumonia. In some specific types people can also experience night sweats as well as weight loss.
• In some cases fluids could pile up in the space between the chest wall & lungs (pleural space). Such a situation is known as empyema. To sooth the condition doctors need to remove the fluids with the help of chest tube.
• Breathing trouble as well as shaking chills can also be encountered by people suffering from this ailment. People can also encounter nausea as well as diarrhea during pneumonia.