Vacation always plays a great role for changing our mood. It’s an excellent way for refreshment & fun. But the full-fledged enjoyment can be a cause of gaining weight. So you need to stay fit even during your vacation.
• Every quality hotel has its own fitness area. During your vacation you can also visit these areas & sweat. This fitness centres are a great choice for the health conscious guests.
• During vacation you will get very minimum opportunity for walking or running. It such a situations online workout DVDs can help you to carry on with your regular fitness routine.
• As an alternative to resistant bands collapsible weights which can be filled with water can be used. You can take various sizes of these weights and fill them up with water ( as heavy as you like ). You should do 10 to 15 repetitions of the exercises of the exercises for every muscle group for example back, chest, arms , butts , legs etc. You can check out fitness DVD’s for reference.
• Hotels also provide you with chances of water workouts. Swimming is a great exercise to stay fit, as well as it’s a good option for some refreshment.
• During your travel you can carry various travel kits with several equipments to help you in maintaining your toned muscles.
• If the weather permits then take the opportunity of outdoor working, like- go for mountain hiking or to Local Park etc.