May be summer is the perfect time for outside enjoyment, but if you are not careful enough regarding the protection of your skin then it could be a worst experience. Spending day under scorching sun without any protection can cause the peeling as well as its itchy skin.
• You need to stay hydrated for helping your skin get cured. Especially on damaged skin water works effectively.
• The moment you notice that you skin starts peeling go & get a cold shower. It will help to cool down your skin. After taking bath make sure that you are using a soft clean towel for dabbing your skin. Rubbing with a towel can make the situation worst.
• After drying you skin you need to apply the moisturiser. Try to get the moisturiser that is specially designed for peeling & sunburnt skin. Moisturiser containing aloe vera is an excellent remedy for damaged skin.
• You need to get protected before going out to escape such a situation. When you are facing the peeling problem, it means your skin is already being damaged. Always remember to apply sunscreen before going out to protect you skin from harmful damages.
• Itching can make the situation even worst so you need to control your itching urge with ice. Place some small ice pieces on the itchy area; you will get some effective relief.
• Don’t try to remove the peeling skin when seeing something hanging. Pulling such skin can lead to some worst situation. Consult some professional for removing it & then apply some antibacterial ointment on the damaged area.