Congratulations! It is discovered that you are going to give birth to your baby, whether you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. You always want to give healthy start to your baby.
It is very pleasant moment whenever a woman is expecting a baby. When you get pregnant it brings a lot of changes in your daily life at the same time it needs a lot of preparations for your baby and one of them is – changes.
The major changes are change in your diet. The period of pregnancy is normally for nine months longer and you have to need proper preparation and habits during this period so that the complications of pregnancy can be avoided thus giving great satisfaction yourself during pregnancy.
It is very important to take care of yourself and your baby during pregnancy.
Here are some tips which help you to keep yourself and your baby healthy during pregnancy
- You have to drink enough water which is the best way to keep yourself hydrated during pregnancy and help with no end with shin elasticity and constipation. You must drink 3 to 4 pints per days which are highly recommended. Sometime you can take juice however drink fresh water as your main fluid. Soda, coffee is not allowed during pregnancy. You must try to be particular about eating a well-balanced meal and don’t fill yourself up with empty calories.
- You must have good diet habit that can help you to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy newborn baby. You must be physically active in a moderate way to help you feel more comfortable in 9 months period that will help you in getting easier delivery. You must have to talk to your doctor about during your pregnancy how much weight you should gain.
- You have to avoid smoking and alcohol during pregnancy. Some people have habit of smoking but keep in mind that it could affect your pregnancy and your baby.
- You have to get prenatal care when you are pregnant. It is important to see your doctor regularly throughout pregnancy, so be sure to keep all your prenatal care appointments.
- Pregnancy is hard work, so sleeping is an important matter during your pregnancy. One of the malicious realities is that a good night’s sleep during pregnancy remains vague, if it is not impossible for most pregnant women, at some point during their pregnancy. While you might not be able to sleep like a baby, there are some ways you have to improve your chances for better sleep during pregnancy. During pregnancy period sleeping on your back might harm your back so it is suggested that you have to sleep on your side and if possible in your left side where this position make sure optimal oxygen flow to your baby.
- During your pregnancy you have to take 1,000 mcg (1 mg) of folic acid every day. Folic acid can help avert problems with your baby’s brain and spinal cord. It is the best to start taking folic acid before you get pregnant.
- Before taking any medicine you have to check with your doctor, including pain killer or other over-the-counter medicines. The medicines which even you buy without a prescription may cause birth defects, especially if it is taken during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- During pregnancy there are many health problems and one of then is high blood pressure. This is a serious issue and becomes more serious if your age is less than 20 or more than 40.You must have to take care of your blood pressure even if you are in between 20 to 40.
- Health care is very important but often oral health is passing over at the time of pregnancy. In order to develop completely, your baby obtained all kinds of nutrients from the Mother’s diet. Calcium is one of the most important for proper growth and development of the Baby’s bones and teeth. Similarly, proper amounts of vitamin D are also required to help in maximum calcium absorption during pregnancy.
- During your pregnancy you must get a relaxing habit for yourself. Try to spend some time reading everyday in your pregnancy period because reading is a relaxing activity. But read only those things which are light and interesting and avoid stressing books. Pick up some lighthearted books or even the books of jokes. That will influence your baby so always keep this in mind. The other activity that you can do during pregnancy is listen to soft and soothing music and take the chance to relax yourself and kill the stress during pregnancy.
- It is important that during your pregnancy you have to take proper care of your skin and hair. You have to make the habit of cleaning your skin both morning and night and ensure that you do this consistently. For this you have to Use suitable skin care and hair products. Because pregnancy has the potential to affect your skin and sometimes hair, you don’t ever ignore about these things during pregnancy.
- Exercise is very important during pregnancy. For a healthy pregnancy it is very important that you have to do Walking, Swimming and prenatal yoga that are great ways to keep in shape and prepare for a more natural birth.
- Oil your Belly, Boobs and Bum with coconut oil because it is the best choice. And you have to make sure that keep these areas nice and oiled and to avoid stretch marks and dry itchy skin.
Pregnancy is an important stage and the best period of life. All women want to have healthy pregnancy. So you have to take care of yourself and your baby during pregnancy. Now the Practice and make changes for the betterment of your family.