Feet are the important part of the body they help us in walk and keep balance during walking or standing. But never get attention which they deserve. We think about caring them when they start to hurt, they need proper attention like the other body parts as they are the most exposed to the environment.
- First of all you have to show proper concern about your shoes, make it sure that your shoes are providing enough space to your fingers and toes. Always clean the shoes from inside before wearing because the gravel and other dust particles can affect the skin of your feet.
- When you are going to wear open sandals during day time then don’t forget to apply the sun screen lotion on your feet otherwise the UV rays will badly affect the complexion and texture of your foot’s skin.
- Make a habit to wash your feet thoroughly once in your daily routine, after washing dry them completely so that the dust doesn’t get attached to the wet surface of your feet. Applying some foot cream after drying them would surely be a good option for the perfect nourishment of your feet.
- Scrub you feet with some soft scrubber almost daily, this will remove the dead cells from the surface leaving your feet clean, soft and smooth.
- Always apply some moisturizer before going to bed, this will remove the dust particles and will nourish the skin surface.
- In order to keep your feet dry even with wearing shoes try to use some sort of powders, foot spray and specially designed insoles, these products will not only keep the feet dry but also make them odor free which is the main problems of most of people especially during summers.
- A very nice home remedy for the foot care includes; 1 cup Lemon Juice, ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder, 2 tbsp Olive Oil, ¼ cup Milk, add all these ingredients to worm water and the soak your feet in that for 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash away with a good and make them dry. This will serve to be the best weekly pedicure for your feet.
- While sitting don’t try to cross your legs for a long time as it will stop blood circulation into the feet and will affect the skin as well.