Cracked heels are common and painful problem, a lot people face this issue. Taking proper precautions right away can prevent cracks from getting deeper and causing bleeding and pain. Lake of care, moisturizer, good diet and not having plenty of water could be some reasons.
- First scrub your feet with a pumice stone and wash them thoroughly. Apply the vegetable oil liberally on your heels and soles. Put on a pair of clean socks and leave them on overnight while you sleep. In the morning, your heels will be noticeably softer.
- Take a basin of warm water in which you’ll be dipping your feet and add raw salt, lemon juice, glycerine and rose water. Soak in your feet for about 15-20 minutes in this water.
- Mix 1/4 cup Listerine, 1/4 cup vinegar and 1/2 cup of very warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it. Apply this to the cracks of your heel. Leave it for about 10-15 minutes and then wash it off. This instantly smooths the dry feet. In fact, it is the simplest dry cracked heel remedy which can even be done on a daily basis.
- Make a mixture of glycerin and rosewater and apply it to your feet for say 15 days and you will be amazed to see the results.
- Mix lemon juice with mashed papaya and apply this to your cracks on heels. Wash after 15-20 minutes.
- For treating cracked heels, apply a mixture of candle wax and mustard oil and leave it on overnight to see the difference.