Though conjunctivitis is not that much of a serious problem, it can cause intense irritation. We just can’t open our eyes normally. It’s popularly known as pink eyes. It’s a rubor of the conjunctiva.
• Conjunctivitis can be caused because of virus or bacterial infections.
• People can experience redness in there eyes.
• You can also experience some irritation, itching or burning feelings around your eyes.
• Your eyes can get irritated under bring light.
• While sleeping your affected eyes might discharge water, which stick your lashes together.
• Sometimes conjunctivitis appears with throat or ear infections.
• In a few serious cases formation of pass have also been found.
• Sometimes it appears because of perfume allergies.
• The actual cause can be traced to a catarrhal (hyper secretion of mucous) condition of the eye which results from general toxemia that can occur because of dietetic errors and faulty style of living.
• While you are working for a long duration under synthetic light, it will support the disease.
• Smoky polluted surrounding can also cause the problem.
• It is highly contagious and can spread from one family member to others.
• It can also spread through infected hands, cosmetic, towels etc.