Asparagus is quite famous as a cooking ingredient, but at the same time it’s rich in various valuable nutrients. It has the potential to provide us healthy living.
• It is also found to be beneficial for treating rheumatism, asthma, arthritis, because of its anti inflammatory properties.
• Asparagus is an excellent source of potassium as well as source of low sodium.
• Enough consumption of asparagus during the initial pregnancy stages can provide you strength to prevent birth defects.
• It has the potential to protect the vessels (small) from splitting. It’s considered a great remedy for varicose veins.
• It’s an excellent source of folate, which can prevent cardio vascular ailments.