Jock itch is an infection that mostly appears in inner thighs, buttocks, genitals etc. It’s a reddish rash. It’s also quite familiar as a tinea cruis.
Reasons behind the jock itch are:
• Excessive sweating at the closed area can encourage the problem.
• Because of diabetes & AIDS it can also happen.
• It can appear in humid as well as hot weather.
• Refined sugar or flour and such other carbohydrate rich diet can support the problem.
• Using tight undergarments as well as cloths can cause the jock itch.
A few easy treatments are:
• You can also apply the tea tree oil, as it is considered as an excellent supplier of anti-fungal properties.
• You can also use corn starch on the affected area for some effective treatment.
• Apple cider has also been found to be quite beneficial for fungal infection, because it’s contains malic acid which is believed to be able to fight against the infection.
• Garlic is a rich supplier of anti-fungal properties, so it has been recommended for treating jock itch. Honey has also been found to be quite beneficial. You can use these alternatively on the affected area.
• You need to clean the area well & maintain a good standard of personal hygiene. Maintaining a proper hygiene level can keep your distance from jock itch.