High fiber food is able to reduce your constipation problem & also maintain regularities in your bowel movements. It has the potential to control your blood sugar level. Fiber is a good option to control your cholesterol.
Try the following high fiber containing recipe for your well-being.
1. Tuna chunks (light) – 1-6 ounce cans (drained)
2. Cherry tomatoes- 10 (quartered)
3. Salt- ¼ tsp
4. Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
5. Extra virgin olive oil- 2 tbsp
6. Small white beans- 1 1/5 ounce (rinsed)
7. Ground pepper- As per taste
8. Scallions- 4 (sliced & trimmed)
• Take a large sized bowl.
• Add together beans along with the tomatoes, tuna, salt, pepper, lemon juice, oil & scallions.
• Stir well (make it slowly) to mix all the ingredients properly.
• Place the bowl into the refrigerator (for almost 1-2 days) & then serve.