Excess sodium increases your blood pressure to rise which directly affect your heart & enhance the chances of heart diseases, stroke etc. Hypertension is one of the culprits which can ruin your health. Hypertension even can cause kidney ailments as well as calcium as well as potassium & may be magnesium deficiency. For living healthy you need to focus on your diet, where low sodium diet is noticeably important.
1. Tomato- 2 (chopped)
2. Salt- As per taste
3. Cheddar cheese- ½ cups (sharply shredded)
4. Bread slice (whole wheat) – 4
5. Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
6. Shallot (medium sized) – 2 tbsp
7. Leafy parsley- 1 tbsp
8. Mayonnaise (fat reduced) – 2tbsp
9. Pepper (freshly ground) – According to taste
10. Canned chunk light tuna- 12 ounce (drained well)
• Arrange for a broiler & preheat it.
• Take your bread sliced & use the toaster to toast it.
• Now take a medium sized bowl & mix together lemon juice along with tuna, pepper, salt, parsley, shallot, hot sauce & mayonnaise.
• Use a spoon to spread the tuna mixture over every toast slice.
• Over the mixture arrange sliced tomatoes along with shredded cheese.
• Over the baking sheet put the sandwiches properly & allow it to broil till the cheese is foaming as well as turn golden brown in colour (should take almost 4-5 minutes).
• Now serve your healthy sandwiches hot.