Heart attack is a quite common problem worldwide, for experiencing heart attack you don’t need to reach your 50s or 60s. This is one of the deadliest situations when we have no other option except praying, so early prevention is always welcome.
- Knowledge about the initial signs of heart attack is very important, like- shortness of breath, leg swelling, chest pain, prolonged cough, pounding heat etc.
- A smoking habit increases the chances of cardiac arrest, so try to control your smoking habit.
- Physical activities are responsible for your overall well-being, it will not only keep you fresh, but also helps in losing weight, acts as a stress reliever, lowers the blood pressure & cholesterol .
- Diet is one of the major ingredients of preventing a heart attack. Include lot of fat free fresh vegetables & fruits in your diet.
- Try to intake foods contain fiber, vitamin, omega 3 fatty acid, lean protein etc. You can consult a dietician for the proper diet chart.
- Excessive alcohol consumption can also lead to high blood pressure, high triglycerides, obesity, irregular heartbeats etc, which in turn leads to heart attack or other heart related ailments.
- Study revealed stress or tensions always push you towards heat attack, so try to live a stress free happy life.
- If you are suffering from diseases which lead to heart attack (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, sugar etc) then going for a regular check up is necessary.