It is a rich source of antibacterial agents & is able to resist infections at urinary track. It has the potential to improve the blood vessel functioning which is useful for people suffering from atherosclerosis. Cranberries are effective remedy for controlling your cholesterol level. It is also beneficial for high blood pressure; controlling the diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis etc. Study revealed that it has ability to fight against cancer.
1. All purpose flour- 2 cup
2. Oats cereal (uncooked) – 1 cup
3. Sugar substitute- 1/4cup
4. Baking soda- 1/2 tsp
5. Baking powder- 1 tsp
6. Salt (optional) – 1/4tsp
7. Fat free milk- ¾ cup
8. Orange juice- 1/3cup
9. Egg substitute- 3/4cup
10. Vegetable oil- 1/4cup
11. Nuts (minced) – 1/4cup (optional)
12. Cranberries (diced) – 1/2cup
13. Grated orange peel- 2 tbsp
• Take a 9×5 inch loaf pan & apply grease & flour.
• At 350 degree F preheat the oven.
• Take a large sized bowl & add the flour along with oats, baking powder, baking soda, sweetener & salt.
• Stir well to mix all the ingredients properly.
• In another medium sized bowl mix together egg substitute, milk, oil, orange peel & orange juice.
• Blend all the ingredients till you get the desired smoothness.
• Now add the mixture of dry ingredients & stir continuously till the dry ingredients are liquefied.
• Add the chopped nuts & cranberries & stir well.
• Now pour the complete batter in the ready pan.
• For almost 65-75 minutes bake it (till you get the desired soft but steady look).
• For about 10 minute cool it on the wire rack.
• Take it off from the baking oven & let it cool entirely.
• Remember to store it in a tightly covered container.