Pumpkin has the potential to reduce the risk of prostate cancer. For enlarged prostate pumpkin is also recommended. It is useful for arthritis patients. It contains anti oxidant vitamins A, C, zinc & also alpha hydroxyl acids which can resist the sings of aging on your skin. It’s an excellent source of beta-carotene, which can protect against cancer. For its outstanding flavour it is also used for various dishes.
1. Pure pumpkin- 1-15 ounce can
2. Water- 1/4cup
3. Unflavoured gelatine- 1-2 ounce envelopes
4. Fat free evaporated milk- 2 cup
5. Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
6. Cloves- 1/4tsp
7. Brown sugar- 3/4cup
8. Cinnamon- 1 tsp
9. Ground ginger-1/2 tsp
• Spray non stick cooking spray at 9 inch pie plate.
• Take a large sized bowl (with water) & scatter gelatine in the water.
• Keep it aside for almost 5-10 minutes.
• Now take a small sized saucepan & heat 1 cup milk on medium temperature.
• When the milk is boiling profusely, take it off from the heat & pour in the gelatine.
• Add the remaining milk along with canned pumpkin, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, cloves & nutmeg.
• Stir well to mix all the ingredients properly.
• Pour the whole mixture in the pie plate & place in the refrigerator for almost 2-3 hours.