Pets well being is your duty, how to keep them healthy that depends on you. Consider them as your family member. Treat them with love & affection.
• When your dog grows old, then regular check-up is very important for their ultimate well being.
• Dog’s can cleverly hide their illness, so watch them carefully to trace their illness.
• Obesity is not good for dog’s health, it will put pressure on dog’s heart & very fat or overweight dogs have shorter life span. So consult with veterinarians how to control the weight.
• Try to maintain their distance from outdoor poisons, infections, trauma etc. It can make your dog unhealthy.
• Put the poisonous things (rat poison, trash etc) out of their reach.
• Proper nutrition is very important for every living being. So make sure that your dog is getting the proper diet. If situation desires consult with a doctor.
• Exercise is most important for dog’s health. It will make their joints & muscles more strong.
• Study revealed that dogs spayed before puberty experience lower possibilities of developing breast cancer. Spayed dogs experience less health related problems.
• Spend quality time with your dog. They love to play, provide them with games, toys etc. It will inspire their mental activities.