After a busy day our eyes turn tired as well as fatigued. They will need something refreshing to spend the rest of the day. Here you will get various solutions for your tired eyes, which are easily available at your home.
• For some relief from congestion as well as for nerve soothing you can apply the cold & warm water alternatively. This process has also been recommended for increasing your circulation.
• To prepare the eye pads arrange for some cotton wool & plunge them into decrepit tea. Use this eye pad on the closed eyes.
• Use the cool water to splash on your eyes. You can also use the boiled & cooled water.
• You can also use the rose water to soak the cotton wool & then use them as an eye pad. It will give you some healthy texture around the eyes.
• Around the skin of your eyes you can also use the cucumber juice as well as slices of cucumber.
• Always purchase good quality products for your eye make-up. If you experience any unwanted situation immediately stop applying that.
• In a little bit of water soak the fennel seeds. Allow it to soak for almost overnight. Then boil the water and use it to wash your eyes.
• Potato juice (need to apply on the area) has the potential to lower the puffiness around your eyes.