Heartburn is the result of acidity. It has no relation with heart attack, the pain happens in central chest portion. It happens mostly because of digestive disorders. If it occurs very often then you need to change your lifestyle, specially your food habit. It comes with an acute pain along with a burning sensation. Is has various way outs, but the first & foremost thing you need to change is your food habit & follow some healthy life style.
• Before you seek a remedy you need to understand the heartburn properly, so that you can decide the next step well. Through internet you can get the proper idea of heartburn.
• Try to maintain a detailed record of foods consumed, so that you can get rid of the heartburn by eliminating the effective foods.
• Sometimes digestive enzymes can give you some effective relief. These are easily available in the market, but consult your doctor before taking those enzymes.
• Study revealed that if you drink eight ounces water thirty minutes before consuming food it will minimise the possibilities of heartburn by producing the mucous before eating.
• Some vegetables like broccoli sprouts are beneficial for removing the bacteria responsible for heartburn. Dandelion leaves are also recommended for manufacturing more enzymes which are helpful in digestion.
• Maintaining a good digestive system can lower the chances of heartburn. Study reveals that probiotics are useful for a better digestive system & is also beneficial for the overall well being.
• If you want to reduce heartburn, you need to chew the foods well, so that it will help in digestion properly.