Obesity is such a condition, which leads to several other diseases. One of the main reasons is the lack of exercise. Exercise is very important in controlling your weight. You cannot get rid of obesity overnight, but there are several ways in which you can control the problem. If you don’t want to take this problem seriously then several other diseases will start to happen.
• The most common influenced systems of overweight are heart & blood flow. It happens because of excess fats & its increase the risk of stroke.
• It can also cause malfunctioning of hormones. Results – irregular menstruation, even infertility.
• Gastrointestinal diseases can occur as a side effect of obesity.
• Excessive fat causes inflammation & increases the risk of liver ailments.
• Corpulent body increase the risk of urinary problems along with renal failure. In worst case scenario it can lead to cancer.
• Bulky people have cellulites along with skin redness. Carbuncles (a painful localized bacterial infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue that usually has several openings through which pus is discharged) can also occur on the skin.
• Corpulent can affect bones, specially joints, muscles etc. Osteoarthritis is one of the major problems associated with overweight.
• Fat people usually suffer from chronic situations like blockage in arteries. Because of obesity respiratory problems occur.
• Because of their bulky appearance these people mostly develop depression & suffer from low-esteem.