The gluten free diet is an outstanding option for people suffering from Coeliac disease. It’s also found to be beneficial for keeping your digestive system healthy. Gluten free diet is also identified to be effective for people suffering from neurological disorders, brain fog, joint pain etc. So try the following gluten free diet to keep your body healthy.
1. Extra virgin olive oil- ½ cup
2. Cumin seeds- 1 ½ tsp
3. Julienned carrot- 2 cup
4. Sherry vinegar- 3 tbsp
5. Pepper (freshly ground)- As per taste
6. Sea salt- According to taste
7. Chickpeas- 15 ounce (wash well & drained)
8. Raisin- ½ cup
9. Cilantro leaves- ½ cup
10. Pitted black olives- ¾ cup (halved)
11. Celery- ½ cup (minced)
12. Fresh chives- 1 tbsp (minced)
For preparing vinaigrette:
• Take a small sized pan & place it over medium temperature.
• Now toast the cumin seeds, make sure that the seeds are not burning (you can shake the pan to prevent burning).
• Take it off & place it over the cutting board.
• Now crush it well to make it powdery & transfer them into a small sized bowl.
• Pour the oil along with the vinegar slowly.
• Beat well till it blends well.
• For seasoning sprinkle pepper as well as salt according to your taste.
For preparing salad:
• Take a large sized bowl & mix together celery along with the carrot, chives, olives, chickpeas, cilantro & raisins.
• Pour the vinaigrette (1/4 cup) & toss well to mix properly.
• Taste a little bit to balance the seasoning & serve.