To stay healthy & fit we need to concentrate on our diet. To stay in shape we need to focus on low fat preparation, but at the same time we can’t compromise with the taste. So here is your perfect solution.
1. Onion (medium sized)- 1 (minced)
2. Chicken breast (skinless)- 3 cup (cooked & minced)
3. Mushrooms- 7 oz (sliced & drained)
4. Florets- 1 bunch (stem removed, chopped)
5. Bread crumbs- 1 cup
6. Onion flakes- 1 tbsp
7. Parsley flakes- 1 tbsp
8. Chicken broth- 15 oz (fat free)
9. Flour- 2 tbsp
10. Lemon juice- 1 tsp
11. Yoghurt (plain & fat free)- ½ cup
12. Cheddar cheese (fat reduced) – ½ cup (grated)
• At 350 degree F preheat the oven.
• Use the non stick spray to coat a 2 quart casserole dish.
• Take a large sized bowl & pour broccoli florets along with onion, mushrooms, cheese & chicken.
• Take another bowl mix together lemon juice along with flour, chicken broth & yoghurt.
• Mix well to get a smooth mixture.
• Now pour the yoghurt mixture on the chicken mixture & coat well.