A low fat diet is always a good option to make you slim & fit. It will help you to lower the risk of several obesity related diseases. So try the following low fat diet & keep yourself healthy.
1. Salmon fillet- 1 pound (skin removed & cut into four pieces)
2. Avocado- 1 (small sized)
3. Cajun seasoning- 1 tsp
4. Red onion- ½ cups (finely chopped)
5. Plum tomato- 2 (diced finely)
6. Arugula- 1 cup
7. Mayonnaise (fat reduced) – 2 tbsp
8. Crusty whole wheat rolls- 4 (toasted & split)
• Grease or oil the rack for grilling & preheat the oven on high temperature.
• Spread the Cajun spice on both sides of the salmon.
• Now grill the salmon till it is cooked well (for almost 4-5 minutes per side).
• In a small sized bowl combine the avocado along with the mayonnaise.
• To make the sandwich rub the avocado mixture on the bottom half of the each roll, then arrange the salmon, arugula, tomatoes along with the onions on the top.