5 Basic Tips for Skin Care
Tips for Skin Care
Aging is an integral part of one’s life; it is an ongoing natural process but sometimes it is genetic too. Though you can’t stop being aged but you can certainly take care of your skin by doing exercise and to some point by taking healthy diet. Besides a natural process aging can also be caused by external factors such as UV rays, pollution around you as well as stress. All these factors tend you to an unhealthy and sensitive skin that makes it prone to pigmentation and aging. Hence it is important to start taking care for your skin. As soon as you start, you can control being aged swiftly.
Here are some handy tips, guiding you how to get a healthy skin, basic care which every skin needs are:
- Washing your face twice a day is a first basic tip for skin care, but first do understand your skin type, so that you can go for a right face wash.
- Sunscreen are a must, never forget it to apply when you are going outside. Aging, pigmentation and tanning are harmful effect which you can get from UV rays; so it’s better and safe to apply, sunscreen every three hours. Also make sure you sunscreen should have an SPF of 30 or more. SPF is the degree of protection against UV rays.
- At night use cleansers to remove make up and dirt after then wash your face, apply moisturizer or an age-ageing cream and get a good and sound sleep.
- A healthy diet is must, simply must! It can certainly help you to look beautiful and to feel healthy. Make sure your meal comprises plenty of fruits, juice, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins. According to some research a diet rich in vitamin C and low in unhealthy fats and or refined carbohydrates might help you to get a healthy and younger skin.
- Last but not the least, if you are in an unrestrained stress; you are triggering acne and other skin conditions. Stress makes your skin sensitive hence leads to many skin problems, remember a healthy mind releases stress, so work on your routine, lifestyle and other issues which is bothering you. Make a to-do list and get rid of your tensions as soon as you can… else you are going to torture yourself only!
So, these are some basic five skin care tips, try these and stay happy.