Taking Care of Sensitive Teeth
People having sensitive teeth mostly have problems during consuming cold beverages or something hot or sweet etc. Sometimes it can even trigger up the pain. So your sensitive teeth need some special caring.
• Though you need to brush your teeth twice daily but you should do this carefully. Rough movement can worsen the condition.
• You can also go for some calcium rich food products lie- cheese, milk, yoghurt etc. Various other fruits like- cucumber, beetroot etc & almonds, cashew etc are also found to be beneficial for your healthy teeth.
• Toothpastes containing potassium nitrate is good for sensitive teeth. Before purchasing toothpaste make sure that it is made for sensitive teeth.
• You need to clean your teeth very well, for maintaining the hygiene you also need to brush twice regularly. Regular visit to your dentist is also quite necessary.
• For sensitive teeth mouthwash contains fluoride has also been found to be beneficial. You can also discuss with your dentist about the perfect mouthwash for you.
• Crushing your teeth continuously after tightly holding your jaws can also create such condition.
• Enhancing your calcium ingestion can also help you to get rid of this problem. You can also consult with your doctor about the calcium supplements.
• Try to keep your distance from food products containing excess acid or sugar.
• Smoking or chewing tobacco is always harmful for your teeth, so try to eliminate these habits as early as you can.