Tennis elbow is also familiar as lateral epicondylitis. When the outer part of your elbow turns tender the situation is called tennis elbow. It’s a quite painful ailment. Though it’s called tennis elbow but it can happen to anybody.
Some effective cures:
• To get some effective relief you can also use some ginger compress, even ginger tea is also able to give some relief from inflammation.
• Avocado oil has also been recommended for treating tennis elbow. You can massage the area gently with some avocado oil for some effective results.
• Try to ingest foods those are rich in omega-3 fatty acid (like- salmon, flax seeds etc), because it’s able to lower the joint pain.
• Celery has been identified to be useful for tennis elbow, because it’s a rich source of anti-inflammatory agents. Celery seed extract are believed to be more effective. Before your meal add 5-10 drops of celery juice into the warm water & consume it.
• For treating tennis elbow you can also gently massage the area with calendula oil 2 times regularly.